View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Airwick156

I was doing the fab shop hop and for the past 3 days have been "stuck" on the Bear Paw site trying to find the little bunny. I've just about pulled my hair out of my head because the hint just doesn't add up..

On the main page, at least on my computer...the hint is....
They are currently in Spring training. Well to me that suggests that it is Baseball as they are in spring training right now.
I click on EVERY single fabric in that section and found NO BUNNY. I even looked at football, and basketball with no luck. Well I called the company and the man said that that clue was from last month and he needed to change it. And told me where to go for the "NEW APRIL" hint...and that is in the section called "NEWS & SPECIALS"

So I called the actual store. The man was really nice that I talked to and I told him my dilimina and HE DID NOT give me the answer...but helped me figure out what the hint means.

How he helped me figure it out was by asking me "What is really important to people In the month of April? I said at first April Fools Day. He said "no" what else is happening in the month of April and I said "EASTER" and he said "YES". So that is where you will find the bunny. You can either type in the word Easter or Christian.

So Good Luck to everyone that is doing the hop!!!