View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 04:33 PM
lovestosew

Posted this in the Main Section, and figured it was under the wrong heading, so thought I'd repost.

Well, I went to my first expo and quilt show this weekend. OMG, I have never seen such beautiful quilts, the time that must have been spent making some of them was unbelievable! My friend and I went and spent the night, even though we were only about an hour away, just nice not to have to worry about anything. And the shopping, was beyond belief. I spent a small fortune. I'm attaching some pictures of what I got. The first are all 1/2 yard pieces. I had to stop myself at 15. The next was a kit that is done with chenille strips after the quilt is finished. I can't wait to start on that one. The ones with 5 fabrics are each 1 yard each. No idea what I am going to do with these. The last two are a panel that I am going to make a table runner and placemats for ME! Funny thing is I had NO stash, guess I do now. We are allready planning for next year. I was very good thought, did not use plastic at all. Last month was my birthday, so DH gave me $$$ and so did my son.

They had LA's that I tried and I WANT one. I tried the HQ16, ($4395 ouch!) and it was fairly easy to work with. I was also playing around on a LA that was $10,000. Never in my life do I see this happening, unless I win the lotto and get a bigger house.

1/2 Yard Pieces
[ATTACH=CONFIG]179767[/ATTACH]

5 Yard Kits
[ATTACH=CONFIG]179768[/ATTACH]

1 Yard Kits
[ATTACH=CONFIG]179769[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-179761.jpe   attachment-179762.jpe   attachment-179763.jpe   attachment-179764.jpe   attachment-179765.jpe