Old 04-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Kitzone

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by BoJangles
Yipeeeeeee - Billy page 900!

Nancy
Yea!! Its hard to believe it has made it this far. If it were not for you guys it would never have taken off and done so well. I am glad you all feel at home here!

But I am sorry I haven't been in the shop in a while, today is really the first day I felt like doing anything as simple as to get on the computer. The entire house has an upper respiratory infection including all of my dogs. :roll: It has been all I can do just to answer a few PM's here and there.

I have been running a fever and feel like I have been hit by a truck. I have coughed so hard for so long that my chest is sore from it. But I am going to try and jump into the shower (its been a few days) and get a few things in the mail for my customers and come home and try to rest a little more. Maybe tomorrow I can get back out to the studio and get some more repaints and services done.

I am going to have to jump back about 20 pages to start to catch up on everything. :lol:

Billy

Wowza!! I'd hate to have to go back and read from page 1. Missing a day or 2 takes time to get caught back up. I wished I would have kept notes of pictures and information so that I could use it as a reference.... now I swim through 20 -30 pages to locate the information I "think" I saw "someplace". LOL.

Billy - Hope you get to feeling better. The respiratory influenza that has been going around kicks butt. Best not to over do or you'll find yourself dragging for another 2-3 weeks.