View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Boop56

Originally Posted by soniboo
Originally Posted by Boop56
Originally Posted by Boop56
SONIBOO: So I laid out supper so hubby and grandkids would be busy and snuck down to the mail box. I got it!!! I got my present(s)from soniboo (Sonja) . The gandbabies scooted over to me and were asking if they could have the bubble wrap. Then they saw Star Burst and Hershey bar. Grammie kindly exlained that the gifts were for her. I loved everything. I took an extra picture of the angel because it is so precious. The fabrics are great. The charm pack is amazing. It has breast cancer awareness material in which is ironic because I sent my secretpal the better Home & Grden Cancer awareness Quilt book. (Shhh don't tell her)Soniboo I cannot thank you enough. I was VERY HAPPY.
Okay. Did anyone else notice that the crocheted piece is an angel? I just did yesterday when I went to look at it again and now that I look at the pic, I can see it. SONIBOO- tahnks again!!! :-D (Pics are on page 84)
:lol: I knew it was an angel! I bought it from an elderly lady on eBay that crochets to supplement her income and doesn't she do wonderful work?
I absoulutly adore it!!!