Old 04-05-2011, 09:37 AM
jljack

[quote=Miz Johnny]
Originally Posted by Lostn51But I am sorry I havent been in the shop in a while, today is really the first day I felt like doing anything as simple as to get on the computer. The entire house has an upper respiratory infection including all of my dogs. :roll: It has been all I can do just to answer a few PM's here and there.
repaints and services done.
Billy[/quote

There's a nasty virus going around; my daughter has been sick with it for at least 3 weeks, and I'm hearing similar stories from others. Take care that it doesn't go into something worse.

Yes, that particular virus is really a "hanger on"....up to 4 weeks for some people...cough, fatigue, aches. Hang on...it'll go away. Sorry you are all ill. It went through California about a couple of months ago...I had it over Christmas.

Congratulations on 900 pages, Billy!! We love hanging out here to find information on our machines. My new hobby-ette is my 4 vintage machines.

Elna Supermatic - have not gone through it yet.
Singer 301a - love it and am sewing on it
Singer 99-13 - haven't touched it yet...hope to make it a hand crank.
Western Electric - just arrived, had to fix case after shipping damage. Seller said she has been sewing on it daily, and I believe it from how it looks. Will try it this coming weekend.

You all are an inspiration to me. Now I have to stop buying machines for a while, and just play with my 4. My DH about KILLED me when the Western showed up yesterday!! "Another machine??? Good thing it's pretty!"

LOL