Old 04-05-2011, 10:13 AM
ChristinaHall

I finally get my new quilter Sunday. It takes me over 6 hours just to but the table together. Yesterday I tried getting all my house work done so I could set up my machine and do some quilting. Well that never happen.

Today 2 of my girlfriends came out. We leveled the table, adjusted the poles, I figured out how to do the bobbin, thread the machine, hooked up the Cruise control and loaded it up for some practice:-)

It ran SO SLOW, the threading was like a 1/2 long & it was dragging so bad. I must of moved the bars 50 times thinking I had the height wrong. Nothing I did help at all. I went back over EVERYTHING, the book, the video still nothing.

At this point I have a knotted mess on my quilt. I then thought maybe I never brought up my bottom thread. I was so mad I could not remember:-) Come to find out my quilt was not the only thing messed up. I had to take everything apart to get the bobbin untangled.

So I try it again thinking that was the problem. I just didn't take up my bottom thread....WRONG AGAIN!

I then get the bright idea to unhook the cruise control and WALLO..............It now works but I am to stinking tired to do it now So I am sitting here venting to all of you.

My back hurts and my neck feels like someone tried to pull it off!