View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 05:58 AM
dpparris

Originally Posted by emsgranny
I have a suggestion that may help board members posts-

Whenever you are responding to a post ~ especially those that are requesting items for a charity etc ~ please post something on that post. For example - if you are sending something to help the cause and answered thru a pm (which is necessary) also put a quick note on that post so it stays current. This way the post can stay current so the need can be met.

Also those receiving items for a charitable cause, please accept only as much as you need. This way, there will be enough to go around for others in need. Also please keep us posted with pictures etc so we can see that what we donated is actually being put to good use!!! I for one enjoy being a part of this process and have donated regularly but I do like to see end results.

Don't get me wrong ~ I am a very trusting soul and I will continue to donate. I trust all that I do donate is going to that cause. As a side note ~ I dont mean this to be seen as an accusation that members are using this board for their own gains. I DO NOT believe this. I think all posts are legitimate and will continue to feel this way unless I am proven wrong.

Thanks for hearing me out ~ Please no negative comments. This is not a slam - just some helpful suggestions. Cheryl :thumbup:
That's why I post pictures of the kids a work and their projects, I want everyone to know that the fabric was for the kids (and makes me feel better to know that people can see what they sent being put to good use). I will post pictures this evening of the "Mini Quilt Show" this afternoon. I think there is 5 finished quilts and 4 WIP's, about 20 pillows (seems like 1000). Thanks for the post.