Thread: ACCUQUILT GO!
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:49 AM
rn2639

Originally Posted by dglvr
My LQS has one and she lets me use it. I love it. I made alot of table runners for Christmas with it. She has lots of dies for it so it does get lots of use. :thumbup: Good luck with your surgery. I hope you heel fast. I have a bad back too so cutting can be dreadful at times. I think thats why I love the Acu.
Another reason why I like it is there are dies for shapes you can piece and dies for pieces you can applique. I broke my knee and so Im crutches for 3 months. 3 weeks to go. So I was going to head to her Acu next week and get ready for sewing when I get better. Im now getting ready to head to the dentist but when I get back I'll post ya some pictures that I made with the shapes from it. Have a great day. :thumbup:
thanks for the reply....i am going to hold off on the surgery for as long as i can i think just because I am a nurse and i know its a major thing.
I really want the studio cutter....its way more costly but it has a LIFETIME warranty, unlike the Go and baby GO.
I dont even know if it would be worth it....I dont make that many quilts......and I realllly want an iPad 2 LOL.