Old 04-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Charming

That is wonderful..thank you. I can't wait for your feedback, and you are so lucky to have someone to help you and actually try it. Our dealer doesn't even have displayed because Joann's store is not allowing them for space issue (though it is a huge super store).
Originally Posted by PaperPrincess
Well, mine is being delivered tomorrow. I had been looking at the dealer and playing on the demo unit trying to decide. Someone bought one and returned it, and gave me a great price. The gal that brought it back had a family emergency and couldn't keep it. For an additional fee, they are delivering & setting up. They also threw in the QBot software. Go to the qbot web site, they have web classes you can take. The actual machine is made by Tin Lizzie. Fortunately, my dealer is very familiar with the software and machine. As a matter of fact, she was debating if she should buy this one herself or sell it to me! She may come over & use mine for a quilt or two and give me a lesson at the same time. I'll post again next week and let you know how I feel about it then ;-)
Nancy