Thread: need to vent
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 12:09 PM
kashu

Originally Posted by linda701
The instructor scheduled the class and time so I just went when she scheduled it for . When I went the first time, she was late,never had anyone to cover the shop but her and the phone kept ringing, customer coming in so I never got much instruction . Then she could not understand why we never got anything done. Imagine that so I dont know if I want to go back. She never refunded me any money.
I don't know is that is the only place around that has classes , but if it is not, I would ask for my full refund and possibly a discount or fat quarters to make up for your gas, time, babysitter, rushing to get there ON TIME, etc. If she doesn't see fit to compensate for her accident, I would tell her point blank that you do not plan on scheduling any more classes with her. Your time is valuable and you work for your money. I would also tell her that you will mention your experience with her and the classes you've attempted to take with her to your sewing/quilting friends. After all you don't want others to go through what you did.