View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Mary M

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are sew correct. Knew it had to be something simple and so wonderful to have people like you to make things clear. Well I am going to get busy and start cutting these. thanks to all of you for the encouragement. Mary

Originally Posted by jtapp9
Originally Posted by Mary M
The yellow dot is just a flat head pin. My meaqsurements of the width of the fabric is 33/4" but the measurement at the bottom when the ruler is placed as states is 31/4 " the picture may be off a little but my measurements are correct. It doesn't seem possible to cut the fabric at 33/4" and still supposed to have that measurement with the angle. If the instructions are not screwed up then something is. Thanks

Originally Posted by jtapp9
Are you using the yellow dot measurement? And if so, are you supposed to be using that measurement? Looks like the edge of the ruler is a different measurement. what is it?

Edited to add: I'll bet the yellow dot measurement is an "after it is sewed" sizing. You're edge says 3 3/4 doesn't it?
I'm referring to the yellow dots down the middle of the ruler. Are you using those as your measurements? Look at the edge of your ruler. Don't those measurements say 3 3/4"?