Old 04-08-2011, 06:25 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by cabbagepatchkid
Originally Posted by vintagemotif
Hi!

The past week I have been out sick too with a nasty cold that has settle in my lungs. I been drinking my tea, eating my chicken noodle soup, and using Vicks. Just read about putting the Vicks on the bottom of my feet, so I will give that method a try tonight.
Well, I'm glad that you are feeling better! It sounds like there is a nasty virus going around....and that virus doesn't have anything to do with acquiring vintage sewing machines. I hope you are back to sewing very soon.
No that virus is not curable trust me........

I tell folks collecting sewing machines is like a drug addiction you just have to have more! I know that I am going through detox right now even though I bought a couple while laying in bed earlier this week. Every Saturday I drive around looking for Estate Sales just knowing the next rare treadle is going to be in there. I even go online looking at the sale companies web pages and seeing where the good sales are going to be at.

I am glad I have a great support group like you guys that keep me in line and making my wish list grow even more. :thumbup:

Billy