Old 04-08-2011, 11:57 AM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Hello everyone- Just a lil note from your gracious hostess....

Its great to see returning members- You guys are awesome!! and as you guys can see we do have a few Newbies in our swap as well - Glad you could join us... !!!

First;
Please remember to cut off all selvages. So double check your squares before you send them in- I feel horrible when I have to send them back.. :oops:

Second:
I really LOVE LOVE LOVE the slider bags.. I cannot make anyone use them but I will tell ya'll that it makes my job soooooo much easier to stuff and seal them after they have been swapped.. (hint hint hint) :roll:

Third:
Make sure you count your squares- Id hate to short anyone a beautiful 1930s square due to a mis-count.. Ugh, how awful would that be?!?!?!?! :shock:

Fourth:
There are NO ugly 1930's - and if you do happen to find some not to your liking- I WILL MAKE ROOM FOR THEM IN MY STASH !!! lol.. . :thumbup: :lol: :D :mrgreen: Remember what you may not like others may love so happy 1930's shopping everyone & Lets all have some FUN !!!

ps.. My lil one is collecting Boxtops for Education so even if you have one- every lil bit helps...

pps.. If you happen to have an extra copy of an easy peasy baby quilt layin around collecting dust, I am always on the look out for my 'Newborns In Need' baby Quilts..

To date, all swappers should have rec'd a PM from me with all the mailing information and a few details.. PM me if I missed ya,. I will be offline till Sunday if you don't get a reply right away..