View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Cheryl

Funny thing happened today I never laughed so hard. Well it began when I had fixed a hard boiled egg for my parrot and took it to her on a saucer. She was out on top of her cage. Well she saw that plate and got scared I guess but she flew off the cage into the other room and I thought she landed on the floor in front of my friend. She didn't she landed on top of one of the dogs. I thought it was my shih tzu and I thought omg she bite the bird I called to her and here the dog got up and ran and then stopped and the parrot was holding on to her hair and I know it had to be pulling it then I saw it was the other shih tzu Molly well she ran and stopped and turned around and looked like what the H_ll is on my side and when she ran it looked like the parrot was on one of those rides that whips you around and your winging it. Nevertheless Molly didn't hurt Ria I grabbed her and Molly ran and jumped on Deb and looked like save me mom save me . It was so funny I think Ria (Parrot) was having a good time.