Old 04-08-2011, 05:06 PM
MarieM

Originally Posted by Kitzone
Originally Posted by FarmStitcher
Originally Posted by Kitzone
Farmstitcher, I really admire your avatar. I'd love to put that picture in my sewing room. You wouldn't have a 8 X 10 copy laying around any place?

Also, wondering if any one would know what size motor belt a Necchi Nova would take?

Judy
Judy, I really don't know just where I found that picture and I'm hoping it is not copywrited! I'm just using it as an avatar. If I can find it again I could give you the link so you could make a copy of it. I'll let you know if I find it again.

Doesn't your Necchi Nova have an existing belt on it with a number? There are so many different belt makers out there with different types of belts. It would help if you also had a parts list for it. Sorry, can't help you there.
I wish I did have a belt to use or obtain a product number from but unfortunately it came without a belt. It is a "Occupied Japan" model that looks just like a Necchi BU Nova. Maybe I'll just keep her as a treadle. Thanks for your response.

Judy
Kitzone, good luck w/the Necchi belt. I just bought a new to me Alco model 400 and am searching for cams and instruction manual. Did you look for Necchi dealers in your area? There is one about an hour from here but didn't have what I needed and directed me to the Allyn co. (they are the US distributors for Necchi), but I haven't been able to get them to return my phone call. If you find a source for Necchi parts let me know. I've checked on e-bay but what I've found so far they sellers don't know which Necchi they are for.