View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 07:29 PM
wanderingcreek

So my DS and DDIL made it back from Vegas with more than just the shirts on their backs. They brought me some gorgeous fabrics. They said they saw lots more that they liked and thought that I would like but only had so much room and I had given them a budget (which they blew LOL). They had a great time meeting redhawk at Quiltique and were amazed at the large size of the store. My DS said it puts any stores here to shame. He told me that if I had been there, I might never have wanted to leave. He knows me so well! They also went to Fabric Boutique and bought me some Maxine fabrics (I love Maxine and want to make a quilt for my sister with these), some special Las Vegas fabric and 5 yards of Pellon for making purses. I have never found it here and what I have found is $18 metre and is not as nice as the Pellon. At Quiltique they got the rest of the fabrics and a really cute scissor charm that says I Love Quilting. They got an Amy Butler pattern called Gum Drop Pillows that my DS wants me to make for him. They also brought me a box of chocolate bars! They did great even though my DDIL doesn't even know how to turn on a sewing machine! Oh yeah, they did bring some cute clothes and shoes back for all 3 grandkids and a key chain from Juicy Couture for my DD as well as a box of retro candy.

Maxine fabrics and Pellon
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181514[/ATTACH]

Some of the Quiltique fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181515[/ATTACH]

the other fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181516[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-181508.jpe   attachment-181509.jpe   attachment-181510.jpe