Old 04-09-2011, 03:27 AM
Kitzone

Originally Posted by shnnn
Originally Posted by chris_quilts
Originally Posted by shnnn
I bought a necchi model bu at the thrift store today -- wondering if anyone can help me find more information on it
Necchi group on Yahoo is a great source of info for Necchi's. Very simple to join - not like the other unmentionable site which also might have info for you.
Thank you so much! I sure wish someone had warned me about the addictive qualities of vintage sewing machines before I let my husband talk me into my singer 19-51. I went to the thrift store looking for a table for that one -- and saw this poor baby sitting on the floor buried in shower curtain rods, I had to bring her home!

Now I need a cabinet for my Singer -- and possibly a treadle for this Necchi?!!
Shnnn, it is my understanding that the Necchi will fit in the same cabinet as a Singer. So you might be able to get 1 cabinet and switch the heads out. I would love to see pictures of your Necchi and 19-51 Singer.

Thank you Chris for the lead on the Yahoo group. I am going to work on her this weekend along with my White Rotary (which also needs a new belt).

Billy - I hate being sick especially when I have things to do, places to go and people to see. I usually do to much to soon and pay for it later. Take care of yourself, everything will still be there tomorrow.

Judy