View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 10:32 AM
FERSID

I didn't place my question on the General Chit Chat because my queries are to do with Quilts and their components.

If the moderators feel it should be placed elsewhere, please move it to the appropriate spot.

My Questions: (in preparation of stocking my On-line Website Store).

What type of thread(s) do you prefer - for hand and machine quilting - cottons ? polyester cotton-look ?

What thread colours would you use most frequently ? Would you be interested in colour variety kits ?

What size spool(s) would you use and what thread weight ?

I will be stocking Warm Company Batting lines - Warm & Natural, Warm & White, Soft & Bright, Warm Bond 80/20, Warm Bland 50/50, Insul Bright, Warm Tater, Steam-a-Seam & Lite Steam ---- what sizes would you use most frequently ?

To provide low pricing to my customers, I hope to keep my inventory costs LOW so stocking items I know will move quickly will help to achieve a lower over-head which I can continue to pass on to my customers.

Also, if you could tell me what other items would be of interests (notions, etc.) that will really help as well.

What payment options would you be most likely to use - PayPal, Credit Card, Cheque ?

Lastly, if you could get a good price (lower than what your LQS would charge) on item(s) would you be willing to wait for delivery (I would place weekly orders from my supplier - your item would ship once I receive my mass order)?

I will appreciate any help you can give and hopefully, I can have my online store operating soon.

Many thanks,
:lol: :lol: :lol: