View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 12:02 PM
Johanna Fritz

My Questions: (in preparation of stocking my On-line Website Store).

What type of thread(s) do you prefer - for hand and machine quilting - cottons ? polyester cotton-look ?
**I like 50wt in 1200 yard spool to piece and rayon for machine quilting. I love verigated thread that has the colors twisted, not chunks of color.

What thread colours would you use most frequently ? Would you be interested in colour variety kits ?
**Green, Blue and earth tones. Variety is great.

What size spool(s) would you use and what thread weight ?
**see above
I will be stocking Warm Company Batting lines - Warm & Natural, Warm & White, Soft & Bright, Warm Bond 80/20, Warm Bland 50/50, Insul Bright, Warm Tater, Steam-a-Seam & Lite Steam ---- what sizes would you use most frequently ?
*Warm & Natural the most-but I can get that with a JoAnns coupon pretty low price + no shipping.

To provide low pricing to my customers, I hope to keep my inventory costs LOW so stocking items I know will move quickly will help to achieve a lower over-head which I can continue to pass on to my customers.

Also, if you could tell me what other items would be of interests (notions, etc.) that will really help as well.
*unique rotary rulers

What payment options would you be most likely to use - PayPal, Credit Card, Cheque ?
**I love Paypal because I am protected.

Lastly, if you could get a good price (lower than what your LQS would charge) on item(s) would you be willing to wait for delivery (I would place weekly orders from my supplier - your item would ship once I receive my mass order)?
*Yes

I will appreciate any help you can give and hopefully, I can have my online store operating soon.
**I make hand dyed fabrics. If you are interested, PM me.
[email protected]
Many thanks,
:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]