View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Leann

Originally Posted by Radiana

It can get very depressing for me but then last night as I was trying to go to sleep I ran a gratitude checklist in my mind and I felt very blessed.

I have got to get the mess I live in organized. I simply cannot function any longer living in such a stressful environment.

There have been a few times in my life when I've had everything in order and in it's place and I felt like I was floating on air. And I actually started losing weight because I kept so busy just having a good time and getting things done. In addition to floating on air I felt that I had a tremendous amount of energy.

So this month I'll be getting ready to participate in next months weight loss challenge. Good luck to everyone.
Radiana, you are so on target to not lose sight of the bigger picture. I can lose my bearings when I get trapped in "the moment". Are you getting enough sunshine? Vitamin D deficiencies can cause depression. I live in the land of 300 days of annual sunshine and my dr still prescribed Vit D.

You have experienced what I read in a book "Does this clutter make my butt look fat?" It made the connection between clutter in your home also showing up in clutter on your body. I think I have also read the same connection with the S.H.E. authors.

I decluttered 2 years ago and could easily do it again today. I have labeled this year "less is best". After my son graduates from high school next year, we plan to move back to the Pacific Northwest and I won't be able to take it all. And with fabric prices at such highs, it would almost be cheaper to ship what I can't take with me.