Thread: Quilt Labels
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 12:55 PM
Randy

Hi B:
You are running the signatures through your scanner...save this scanned name list to your harddrive or CD then go to any graphics program you have and choose a BORDER graphic and put it on whatever size label you plan to make (go into FORMAT in your program tool bar, i have Word Perfect Program, then choose LABELS) then you can get your SAVED names off your CD or hardrive and drop that into the border lined graphic. I have lots of graphic programs but the one I use the most and the one I love the most is CREATE A CARD PLUS #3. It has all kinds of border designs. I have used these border designs to make matts/frames for pictures, too. After you get the border and the names centered in your graphic project label, then just print out your LABEL on whatever fabric you have decided to use for your quilt. Make sure the label FABRIC has been treated with BUBBLE JET or that you are using the fabric sheets made specifically for pictures. Good luck. Make sure you send a picture of your work. I will attache a picture of a label I recently made.

Randy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-11482.jpe