View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 05:09 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ducky
Came home from an appointment tonight, after leaving the dog alone. My heart stopped when I saw my AOTH sewing bag empty, all my brand new spools of Bottom Line thread strewn around the living room and my container of little applique pins spilled all over the rug and hardwood floor (and under the couch). I was afraid to react because I knew I'd have a stroke. I calmly walked over to the AOTH block I'm working on to see if she gnawed on it. Lucky for her, she didn't, so I will allow her to live. I had to inspect my unopened spools of thread to see what damage there was, which was minimal.
And Gai said, "Shame on you!" when I called her a devil dog a few days ago..... :roll:
see? this is why this is going to be so much fun! Ducks you quack me up! I can never keep my mousie face straight when your around...uh, come to think of it...my mousie face is a bit pointed...that 'might' have something to do with it, lol!...at first I thought you called Gai a devil dog and then I had to do the, duh!!!!! :lol: