View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 05:40 AM
barnbum

Oh boy!! :D
I think I pulled the CW fabrics... if those more familiar with them see one in my pile that's not, or one in K's pile that is... alert me. :wink: They will be added to what's left from Mark's CW quilt to make a Broken Dishes.

The horse panel is the most beautiful--most realistic one I've ever seen. Kennedy's eyes will POP when she sees it, and if I know her, the wheels of what to turn it into will start one second after that. :D And she will treasure the homespun with horses. It's sophisticated looking--just her style.

I think she will especially love the blue with the trees too. I told purplemem I pictured her making more pencil cases from the fairy fabric. From the short time I've been working with and watching Kennedy quilt, scrappy is her love, so this will all add delightfully to her just growing stash.

I might not see her until Thursday... but maybe I'll drop this to her this weekend. I'll have to see what's up with our schedules. I will not be giving it to her dad to give her--I want to watch those eyes light up. :wink:

purplemem--THANK YOU!!! From both of us. {HUGS!!}

assorted for Kennedy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28436[/ATTACH]

more for Kennedy....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28443[/ATTACH]

Civil Wars and a black and white! Are these all CW?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28444[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-28436.jpe   attachment-28443.jpe   attachment-28444.jpe