View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 07:47 AM
Lacelady
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Cheri...that sounds like a good plan! I guess I better start packing!! LOL- I wish!!! Just so I understand, are you digitizing it to do applique with satin stitch around the pieces or going to embroider the entire piece?? You threw me with the fusible comment.

Losie...awww...he'll get over it..LOL! My DH says the same thing when I get squishies, but he doesn't really care.

jburress- hurry and finish the baby quilt, you know that baby needs it!! And then you get to play with your new book. Aww...just kidding, you still have plenty of time, but June will be here before we know it!

Dee, I need to do the same with my book too. I would make it a lot easier. I think Lesley did that with hers.
Yes I did, I was so pleased with myself because it's the first one I have had done like that - I had never found anywhere to get it done before.

I had always envied you USers who can just pop into a local shop and get these things done - why don't more publishers make their books like this when it's obvious we are all likely to copy them in order to make the quilt?