Old 04-10-2011, 08:46 AM
Kitzone

Originally Posted by jan on 446
Originally Posted by BoJangles
Here are the pictures of Kathie's cabinet before and after she had it re-finished!
Wow! That is a beauty! I have one just like it with a Singer H-15 in it. The cabinet is in great shape but have to do a clean up on the machine. I plan on doing it when it warms up as it's too cold to work in the basement.
Jan
I agree...What a transformation! Thanks for sharing the before and after pictures. I can't wait for the weather to warm up a little more so that I can go out in the barn and work on a few cabinets that need a little TLC.

Jan~I know that old masking tape can be pretty tricky. Have you tried taking a razor blade or sharp paring knife and very carefully "shaving" the surface part of the masking tape off. You don't need to get it all off just enough to allow the Goo-B-Gone to get under the "paper" part of the masking tape. Apply the Goo B Gone and let it sit for 1/2 hour and see if this removes the adhesive. You may need to reapply the gooBgone a couple times.

Thank you Shnnn for the weblink. I am going to order the print for my sewing room. It will be just the right touch :)