Old 04-10-2011, 10:10 AM
indycatcarol

Thank you all for your lovely comments. My husband (of 10 yrs) was the one to get me into longarm quilting. Until I met him I had only made a wall hanging for a neighbor and a twin size Grandmother's Fan for me, which is still 90% hand quilted.
After we married I made a few more quilt tops but never found time to hand quilt them. I came home from work one day andhe had a QuiltEasy/Juki sew up in the livingroom. We soon discovered that wasn't going to be big enough for the large quilts I always seemed to make. He researched and thought Gammill was to his satisfaction so we looked at a used Gammill Optimum Plus and he purchased that. Five years later he liked the ease of operation and price of the Inteliquilter and he purchased that. He would always come in the livingroom when it was running and we would stand there and watch it and say he was so glad "I'd" purchased it.
We had gone on 23 cruises in the 10 years we had been married. Due to his heart condition we couldn't go on a lot of the onshore programs. So it was his idea to find all the quilt stores in port. He was good at helping me pick fabric when I was stumped.

I am toying with the idea of going on a cruise that Bonnie Hunter has in late summer. Haven't looked into seeing if there are still any openings, just found it a couple days ago.

Yes, I did buy a purse, actually it is an insulated tote. Figure when I go in to eat at the places we use to go when they had 2 for one meals, I can used the insulated tote to bring home the 2nd meal for another night.

I'm sorry if I didn't answer everyones questions. Please feel free to PM me.

Thank you again for all your comments.