Old 04-10-2011, 01:32 PM
Mornigstar

Big fan here -reading #15 Aloha quilt. Books can be read in either # order or the history order. JC web site wrote that. I read # 1 to #15 .
Twins not yet born --last summer author asked people to send in quilt blocks to vote for sex of babies. To vote - You got the pattern on line -made it in pink for 2 girls / blue for boys/ purple for one of each. Had to have block sent by Labor Day. Organized by JC that women were to quilt them for charity children quilts. I was so honored that I sent purple from Ontario to WI. Great idea !
Been patiently waiting for the results.
Author said to write results in spring book.

I know one lady sent a blue block --like an "OHIO STAR" because author has 2 sons. I thought you could write more stories with a girl/boy story line. Don't think I've ever enjoyed reading a novel series as much as this one. I tell others about them if they read fiction.

Did anyone else here happen to send in blocks ? Copy of pattern is up north so I an only going by my memory.
If anyone else has info please share with me as I thought this latest book told the story. Now have an ereader but
these I want in book form to keep.