View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 04:49 PM
purplemem

I've been laying low all weekend. I got to sew yesterday, but today I've had a headache all day so I've done absolutely nothing.

Sandy, you and your surgery are in my prayers.

Tru, this should definitely be "be kind to Tru" week. I will mail your book Tuesday, as that is payday.

Jeanne, congrats on your loss and on your fortitude today. Small changes add up.

JanRN, 4# is a fabulous loss! I am so thrilled for you.

Radiana, you and I must be "clutter sisters". I have the same issues and situation. I make myself do SOMETHING for 15 minutes each day, if I don't I will sleep for hours.

Leann, I am so happy for your positive mammogram. That is a blessing.

Jolly, you have had great success this month...Keep on going! Don't give up now.

Carrie, Woo!Hoo! on your pound. You are moving in the right direction.

Pat in CA, thank you for your love and well wishes. I think of you often, mostly when YOU are asleep! LOL!

Missy, I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I've thought of you and your new "friend" and hoped it went well.

CarolJ, I am going through the "starvation" mode with you. I hate it, I am constantly thinking of food. And, Lord, help me when a commercial comes on tv.

Irish, good luck at the potluck tonight. I usually bring something very good for my diet and load up on my own casserole.

I once new a man that was told to lose 150 pounds, so he did! He just turned his eating habits around and didn't veer off the path. It took him about 2 years, and he lost slow and steady. He has kept it off 20 years.

That is my plan. Slow and steady, consistent. Food is not my friend, it is just another thing I have to do to keep my body going. You are my friends. Quilting is my satisfaction and serenity.

We are supposed to have thunderstorms tomorrow. If we do, I'll reschedule my doc's apptmt as I drive 100 miles each way for the visit.

Hugs to you all.