Thread: What's next?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 09:08 PM
mpeters1200

200 pieces a BEGINNER quilt??? Yikes, that's a lot.

I too have been thinking about different quilts to put on our bed. I have yet to make one and keep it for our bed, but I'm sure I'll make one eventually. I just inherited some really cool, funky fabric. As I was pulling it out of the box, one particular psychedelic FQ fell out of my hand and he said "oh no....I can see all that fabrics that will be on my bed soon." He knows me too well!!

Here is the thread for the most recent project. Cross another one off the list as the friend's daughter's quilt is finished, presented, and photographed! http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/17125.page

Onto my D9P's! I will admit, I hit a sale today and got some lightening McQueen fabric to use instead of the original racecars. I'm trying to learn something new with each project. The quilt I just finished taught me that no matter how pretty satin binding is and no matter how good it feels, it is a royal PAIN to put on!! I'm going to experiment on the Lightening McQueen D9P cutting on the length of the fabric instead of the width. We shall see.

Wow...this thread was a great idea. It sure is keeping me on track!

Melissa