Thread: Ideas needed...
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 05:50 AM
GailG

Originally Posted by mrsj82
So I'm doing a t-shirt quilt for a client. The problem that I'm having is that not all the logo's on the shirts are able to be cut to the same size...so I am at a loss for what to do. I thought about sewing some material around the smallest size logo's to make them match the size of the larger logo's.

I'm also at a loss for what to do color wise. I thought about going from dark to light...but most of the t-shirts are white with only a few other colors...

So I'm desperate for some ideas of how to put it together...

Anything would be good! Thanks!
I made a t-shirt quilt for my SIL and had the same problem with the size of logos. Also I had wanted to use some of the pockets on the quilt. What I did was plan on having most of the blocks finished 12 1/2" To get that size I had to use sashing, smaller blocks, to fill in the spaces. On the larger blocks I did the same. You will see it on the thread GAILG'S T-SHIRT QUILT. I'm a duck when it comes to operating the computer, so I don't know how to tell you to get to it except to go to my bookmarks and find it there. I'm sure there must be a simpler way. Good luck. Any questions, PM me.