View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 05:47 AM
capucine

Hi gal288 can you please refresh my memory again :(
Is 6 1/2" back ground fabric the actual size of the finish block? looks like the 1/4" seams will cut some of the leaf. You know what i mean? Sorry i am not good at explaining :( have a good day :)

Originally Posted by gal288
Originally Posted by crains12
I have been following along with this since the beginning and have completed my blocks so far using wool applique on Flannel. It is a beautiful quilt and I really appreciate all the work you have done for us.

I have decided to make my quilt the larger version using the inner border around the center block. I was able to print off the template for the inner borderbut I am afraid it is not the correct size.

The Flowers on the pattern I printed of are only 5/8" is this correct? For some reason this seems really small so I wanted to verify. I realize we are only using a 6 1/2" block but wanted to check.

Thanks again for all your help!!!
Can't wait to see your wool quilt, please post a block, it must be beautiful.

I opened the PDF file, at top of the screen there is a box that indicates what size the pattern is viewed at. When I opened it it showed 75% and the pattern measured 5/8".

Be sure that it is set at 100%, when I changed it to 100% , the flower now measures 3/4", which is the correct size.

Also check your printer that it prints the correct size.