Old 04-11-2011, 07:31 AM
quiltmaker

Kitsie, you have driven me crazy...have been looking for online translators to help... did find that instead of trying to do the entire webpage it was easier to do it in text sectons...

http://www.translation-guide.com/fre...ian&to=English

I don't know if part of the translation showed up but if it did you will see that not all words are able to be translated and some words that are translated are hard to understand. From what I can understand Hungarian is one of the hardest languages to translate from English.

I tried installing a language translator but couldn't make the darn thing work. I am not that computer savvy but thought it wouldn't be that hard....WRONG!

I tried several translator sites and the only one that helped even a tad bit is the one I listed above.
Also learned you might need to add the hungarian languages tab under regional languages (depending on what system your computer was running) but then was unsure if that would work from hungarian to english.

I am stumped at this point so I'm hoping you're having better success than I did.