Old 04-11-2011, 08:45 AM
Corry

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Corry, if you right click on the posted photo, then click on SAVE AS, you can save it and send it where you want.---------------

Was reading the thread about how you keep track of your blocks you recieve and send. I need to do something like this too. I forgot to take pics of the blocks I sent to the last few. I think it was Toriabelle and pcquilter and Megsann. My grand daughter pulled the labels off some of my blocks I recieved from a few months and now I can't remember who sent them so making a folder and adding the photos and info is a great idea. At least I am not too far into this as I have only been swapping since September and only one per month as I was trying to get over some health problems in Jan and Feb. And by the way, Ladies......I have seen such beautiful photos of blocks sent the past few months. I love the house blocks, they are so cute.
I forgot to take photos of the blocks before I sent them and there have not been any photos of my Dec/Jan/Feb blocks posted here so I can't save the photos. I guess my block partners aren't able to post photos. I know how that is though cause my daughter had my camera and I just got it back from her. I will take photos of my blocks before I send them from here out so I can keep track of what patterns I have used.