Thread: shipping fabric
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 10:27 AM
pennyswings

Location: Originally from NY, now retired in Argentina. Miss the USA!!! :-(

butterfly:
My sister just spent that, $41.95, for the box of fabric she sent me, about 8 yards. I told her to do the envelope because it was cheaper. But did she listen???? Nooooo. I would never order fabric if I had to spend that much in postage. It gave me a stomach ache. LOL
I ordered 9 yards of Japanese fabrice from the web site below. It came in a USPS bulk envelope. below was the communication with them and her website. She ironed all the fabric to made it less bulky, which is probably why she can fit more in the envelope.
Sincerely,
Penny

Hi Penny!

Thank you for choosing Debsews Fabrics for your fabric needs. Your gorgeous fabrics will be in the mail tomorrow. Please let me know when your items arrive so that I'm assured of their safe arrival. A complimentary fabric gift will be included with your items.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can assist you in your future fabric needs. I am able to fit up to 8 yards of fabric in a flat rate priority mailer for $5.50 and up to 25 yards of fabric in a flat rate priority mail box for $11.00. I am also able to send up to 40 yards of fabric in a large flat rate priority mail box for $14.00.

Thank you very much for your purchases.

Deb

Contact | [email protected]