View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Qbee

he-he-he....I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve who can't sleep from the excitement :D :D :D

Originally Posted by TFquilter
Originally Posted by Qbee
OMGosh!!!! Geez....that is SOOOO Beautiful!! I am just so thrilled and in awe of your work!! I can't believe that is going to be hanging in my quilting room....LOL :) Can you take a picture of it with the first row???? Oh....I'm too excited!!!!
Thank you...thank you....thank you!!!!

Originally Posted by TFquilter
Qbee, I have finished your row...I put the Spring bonnet girl in the middle of the row..I hope you like it..if I understand this right, the extra block I will mail directly to you, which I will get in mail tomorrow..and I will mail my row, your row, journal etc. off to Pam tomorrow..

:thumbup:
Thank you..I am soooooooooooo glad you like it Qbee...I will put the two rows together right now and take a picture...and post it...I have to put the bird and the hole on the birdhouse on your row..I almost forgot, but will do that this evening...your block is like the pinwheel block on the end of your row...I have it cut out, but have to sew it and I put something neat on it..but won't tell you...:) Okay off to take another picture..:)