Thread: Walmart
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Sandee

Without the fabric depts., I have no reason to go to any of the 5 Walmart's that are anywhere from 10 to 30 min. from my house. I have Target, Meijer, Jewel, Dominick's, Joannn's, Hobby Lobby, Home Depot, Lowe's Walgreen's, Penneys, Kohl's & just about every other store within 10 minutes of me. Fabric was the only reason I went to WM-- & THEN because of fabric, I'd do my other shopping there. Now I am boycotting WM completely & rarely think of it for any of my needs. Anyone who knows the number & address of those in charge at WM, should rewrite to them & tell them to read this board over the last 8 months or so. Maybe they need to read for themselves how many customers they've lost from their ultimate wisdom. I read that they had taken 30,000 products from their stores & customers were complaining about all of it. They've returned or are planning to return 8500 items. That's nothing.The average drug store stocks about 50,000 items. Shop somewhere else. Their prices at WM aren't even "cheap" anymore.