View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 09:49 AM
n2scraplvr

Your welcome, everyone! Thanks to all for the help you give each other. You don't really need to translate as the pics are obvious of the steps to do, but it's nice to translate it also. I tried that day using their translator service but it didn't work for me. I was actually looking for a non-PP tulip pattern for my friend and even though it was a PP one, she loved it and I thought it was a great mini and tute -- too good to pass up! Said she could follow it with just the pics. For those who need it translated, just click on 'page', then click on MS' Translator Service with Live Search and that should do it. I think I used the one at their site but didn't work for me. Thank you, also, to the ladies providing the other link!

If you like folded flowers, I found another link that is great and I'll include it here in case you haven't seen it yet. If we couldn't find any good tulip patterns, it meant I would be designing something along the folded 3-D type. Now I don't have to do that! These curved parts look great like K3N pointed out. I'll add the other link for you as soon as I get it.

Thanks everyone! A great project to go near the top of the list!