View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:23 AM
cjr5107

check this web site out. http://www.schar.com/us/

Also I am asking my daughter who is also a celiac. she has a friend who has egg allergies I will let you know as soon as DD hears from her friend. in the mean time you might look up the following:
Egg Replacer

Free of: gluten, wheat, casein, dairy, yeast, egg, soy, nut, low protein, low/no sodium (this you can find at a health food store). Hope this helps.

Ener-G is an incredibly versatile and easy to use commercial egg replacer available in most health food stores and larger well-stocked grocery stores. I find that despite the instructions on the package to mix Ener-G with two tablespoons of water, some recipes will need a bit more moisture when replacing eggs using Ener-G, so you may need to compensate with an extra tablespoon of water or soy milk. Ener-G and other store-bought egg substitutes are relatively flavorless and work best in baked goods, such as cookies, muffins and cakes, and can also be used to bind ingredients together in a vegan casserole or loaf. Ener-G is vegan and certified kosher, but be sure to read the labels carefully on other brands, as some may contain egg whites