View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 11:12 AM
gale

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
Originally Posted by Holice
sign on to accuquilt yahoo group and read their comments.
NO dont go there..nothing but bickering and rudeness...

just do your own homework and search the topics here for both accuquilt and Sizzix..

then go to ihaveanotion dotcom and watch all of her videos as she demos each cutting machine on the market..

then ask yourself, Why you want it, what do expect to do with it, is it worth the investment in money and space..(it takes a lot of both)...

I sold my Accuquilt stuff because FINALLY Ellison/Sizzix wised up and brought out their own quilting related items...so much easier to use, better quality, and much more versatility..you can use ANY makers dies in the big shot and big shot pro...except for some of the larger studio dies..but then who really needs a $200 die to cut a 12" square anyway...

Do your homework!
ditto! I just left the accuquilt group because of it. They were complaining about people discussing other cutters-really idiotic. And they were being really ugly and nasty about it. I can't imagine any group discouraging people from doing research. I am going to sell my Go and buy the Big Shot Pro Westminster.

slightly unrelated-I'm over pretty much most of the yahoo groups anymore. I hate the overmoderation and hand slapping. Yes, ask people to trim posts but if someone (like me) posts a reply and leaves one lousy post before it why is that such a big deal? I was replying about the post and it made sense to leave it so it made sense. It isn't worth it to me so I also left the crazyquilters group.