Old 04-12-2011, 06:05 PM
asmmauer

Originally Posted by craftymatt2
Once again you did a beautiful job, and the quilt is so gorgeous. Did it take you a long time to do this???
Hi I wasn't sure which one of us you were asking about the quilt but I am Angie and I worked on Autumns quilt for a period of two years on and off .I did not use any patterns or templates these were all things I knew Autumn loved and enjoyed and so would cut out simple shapes and go from there .I still have to add a few things Shoe buckle for ponies halter buttons to family tree. I left a few leaves blank so when Autumn has children there names can be added later on.She lives in an apartment house, although you can't see it there are welcome mats at each door.I wanted her to be
able to play with her quilt and not loose her little clothes so the purse was designed for that purpose.I put fray check on ribbon to keep it from fraying and reinforced all buttons I had a lot of fun making this quilt I love detail. Charisma does such beautiful work
I was so glad she could quilt this for me .Thank you everyone for all your wonderful comments.