View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 06:59 AM
amandasgramma

I just realized I didn't post pictures of my new longarm in its new home!

Please understand...the "shop" I have it in was a wood storage room on this house when we bought it 5 yrs ago. DH took everything but the studs down and built up from the floor up (used to have wood pallets for a floor!). We dedicated 1/2 of the room for storage. It was to be my stained glass shop. I couldn't get myself back into stained glass --- too much blood! So now, it's my quilting room. I've taken over 2/3 of the area. Since last Thursday, we took down the old Pfaff Grandquilter, took up carpeting, laid wood laminate flooring, moved the wall on the right back a few feet and reorganized the storage. It's amazing what I can toss after saving for so long!!!! This summer I'm going to paint the room and put some of my wallhangings up. I LOVE the Avante!!! Wow!!!!!!! Anyone know someone that would like a Pfaff Grandquilter with QBOT????

BTW - that's not a "real" quilt on the machine --- it's my play quilt... :) I know it's not rolled on there right...... And sorry about the pictures -- I'm a quilter, not a photographer!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-183583.jpe   attachment-183584.jpe