View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 07:49 AM
Roseysue

What a way to lift my spirits - I ad been in the hospital for a week, and came home to find a wonderful package from 'mamaheath.'

I opened it and kept pulling gift after gift out. She gave me the most beautiful panel that can be made into a number of different things like a table runner or used as different panels for an unimaginable number of things. Thee was coordinating fabric that went with it too!

Also in the pac age was 'sugsrfree' candy - yum, yum which of course is fast disappearing - a big chocolate bunny and some marshmallow eggs and a little bag of Easter candy.

Then there was a handy storage case for scissors and other little supplies that can so easily get lost. Sime quilting needles, magnets, a planner book and a purple fat quarter - one of my favorite colors. A marking pencil was in there too. What fun! Oh yes a receipe - I'm sure special for Heather called "Dirty John's Hot Dog Sauce" - sounds yummy.

Thanks so very much Heather.

Since I want to share with all of you, a picture.......................................
Attached Thumbnails attachment-183595.jpe