View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 11:51 AM
patricej
Administrator

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Originally Posted by PatriceJ
all things considered, i don't think this is the time to start asking for new bells and whistles. :lol:
:thumbup:
lol... Especially when 'glitches' happen and poor Patrice gets bombarded with PM's when things don't go smoothly.. lol..

Id like a 'button' to remove ad's but then again I know I wont like a membership fee just to be able to be here either!!! So i'll stick with free thank you very much.. lol..

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
yes ... i must confess. sometimes, lately, i get a case of the shakes before i open my message page. :lol:

the "Unread Topics" link inspires a bit of panic and dread. :lol:

but the truth is that 99.99575% of our members have approached the situation with maturity, common sense, grace and humor. most of you have provided detailed, useful information in a helpful tone of "voice".

every community has its cranks, hotheads, and battleaxes. every family reunion is blessed with a visit from the crazy branches of the family tree. ours is no different. when it comes to the few who insist on throwing screaming fits and temper tantrums ... well ... what else can you do but give them a piece of cake and pretend they are from "the other side of the family". :lol: :lol: :lol: