View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 12:01 PM
soniboo

Originally Posted by Janetlmt
Oh MY! At 8 am this morning I heard a thud at my front door. To my total delight, there was a package between the doors!
A rather large box.
I brought it in and raced to my sewing room It was from my secret pal, Wanda Lou from Ohio. Ohio is to the left of Pennsylvania!
Wanda sent me such a wonderful present. It contained so many beautiful fabrics, patriotic homespuns. I don't have anything like them in my stash. The wheels are already turning for projects to use them. There is a pattern to make a sewing machine cover. I was searching over the internet over the weekend for a pattern to make one. Our house was built in 1890 and it is so dusty. She sent a mini tomato plant pot. I am going to start it today and keep it on my windowsill in the sewing room. When it is warmer plant it outside. I hope the dogs don't eat them all. Sometimes I think they eat more then we do. LOL.
There was a bag of doggie treats for Bandit, Gidget, Patty and Sally. They love treats and always lick my foot in appreciation. Wanda, I am sending the kisses your way. They thank you.
She sent a pair of titan edge thread clippers. I desperately needed them, the ones I have are shot! There is a package of metal plant markers with a marking pen, a tablet and a York Peppermint patty.
To top it all off she sent a birthday present. I love old buttons and I collect vintage hankies. She filled the cutest old fashion bottle with old buttons and then wrapped it in a vintage hankie. It was tied with a pretty pink polka dotted bow and a tag.
Wanda, thank you so much. You put such extra thought into my package. I love it.
Peace and Blessings
Janet, what a terrific pkg you received, love your birthday present how thoughtful! We share the same birth month, isn't May the best? I have my birthday, Mother's Day and our anniversary in May...I looooove May!:lol: Happy upcoming Birthday!