Old 04-13-2011, 05:46 PM
suebee

Originally Posted by craftybear
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been online much this past week, we had to put our dog shih tzu Felix down as he had 6 big bladder stones, they tried surgery but we had to put him down. Felix would of been 8 years old on April 22, 2011. He was my buddy and yes spoiled rotten.

So Sunday I searched online for another dog, talked to a lady and picked up "Sophie" on Monday she is so adorable.

Sophie is 5 years old Shih Tzu, wears dresses and bows in her hair. She loves to take walks. So now I will be buying pink fabric to make her a quilt.
Ahhh Craftybear :( so sorry for the loss of your sweet Felix. Its always such a hard thing to do. We had to have our Jack put down 3 years ago, we still miss him so. But we have our Sophie and our Simon and I know Jack is having a blast up there with my parents and inlaws and FELIX TOO! So sweet of you to take Sophie, lots of people wouldnt even think about an older dog. She is adorable. We expect see her in her Easter dress. Hey...you can make her dresses and of course her quilts. A girl doesnt want just one quilt! :) LOTS OF {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}