Old 04-13-2011, 08:10 PM
LovinMySoldier

I currently have all my fabric stored in my bedroom on a bookshelf. My rotary cutter and scissors are in the drawer in the coffee table. My thread is on the shelf under the coffee table, the rest is in the bedroom. My rulers are beside the couch. My projects are scattered around. I have the pieces of what I am currently working on, stacked on the little shelves of my 3 shelf lamp. So you see everything is scattered every which way. I do all of my sewing on the coffee table. My sewing machine resides there, on the floor, in the bedroom or wherever it may land at the time.
Anyways it is slowly all taking over my livingroom. The book shelf in the bedroom is full. I did the wrap around the ruler thing to get all my fabric the same size so its all stacked and nicely organized. But I need to find something for the rest of the stuff.
One of the huge factors I have now is the lack of space. Don't really have any. I think I can rearrange the livingroom to make room for some sort of cart or something to house all of my essentials and for everything I need for my current project. I saw one at Joann's tonight for 129.00. Looked ok. Maybe not exactly what I was looking for. But I thought that you all might have some good ideas as to where to look for some sort of storage thing. I don't want to spend anymore than 200! Thanks :)