View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 01:12 AM
tammy cosper

Originally Posted by dhanke
I've looked at it several times in my qm issues, but haven't caught up with my wips and must do deadline quilts. Post a picture of your wip, please? I'd love to see it, I really enjoyed seeing the different fabric choices that were published in the magazine, to me that's one of the most fascinating things about making a quilt, the endless possibilities!!
This work in progress is already on the quilting machine!...yeah!! But I will post a pic of it when done. But people who have seen it before it went to the quilting machine really like it. I pretty much went with the main color scheme they show in the magazine for that since that is the colors I would need in my bedroom. But thats one thing I do like about that magazine is they show you different color options. And just so you know, when you get ready to make this. Be sure and use a "scant 1/4 inch seam". That is very important in this quilt.lol I have deadline quilts I need to get done also. So now that this is completed, its on to getting those done.