View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 06:47 AM
mhuskins1

I have enjoyed looking at everyones friends. I wanted to post on everyones photos , but I couldn't help but keep looking, and can't wait for new post.
I am also a animal lover , the bigger the better, more to love !!
I got my( our) dog Titus for my son's 15 th birthday , 8-26-03 did you notice I said my dog , any mother knows if you get a child a pet you had better like it too. My son was 15 as I said , well trucks , girls and 4 wheelers were more on his mind I think , plus he knew that Mom would make sure that every one got feed so that is how , Titus became my dog I guess.
Well Titus has become a house dog after a couple of years of living outside. All the kids are grown and moved into their own homes, Titus stayed with me , my son has said a couple of times he would like Titus to come live with him , but with his work he wouldn't be able to spend much time with him, so he said he is better staying with you Mom. I was sure glad of that. I can't imagine life with out him. Titus is a yellow lab / Husky mix, we got him when he was 9 weeks old. He has been the best friend I have ever had, he loves to go to the lake , go for rides, hiking, watchig me garden, cook, sew, he sleeps beside my bed every night, were ever Iam in the house he is not far away. My husband said to our friends one day it doesn't matter were she goes in the house that dog will be right with her, he will wait outside the bathroom door for her , and when Marie goes to town and leaves Titus in the house he will lay by the back door waiting on her , he said that when I am coming down the road he will start to bark to let me know she is home ,,,, What a loyal friend he is .
I also have granddogs , Debo is a boxer , Annabell is a ch/ min pin their Mom is my middle daughter , Emma is a Ch./ jack russell her Mom is my oldest daughter, my son still has Titus her at home with Mom.

Titus with his babies in the spare bedroom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]184073[/ATTACH]

Titus smiling for the camera
[ATTACH=CONFIG]184074[/ATTACH]

Debo wanting to get out of the boat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]184075[/ATTACH]

Emma and Grandma napping one day !
[ATTACH=CONFIG]184081[/ATTACH]

Annabell with her sweater/ harness Grandma made her !
[ATTACH=CONFIG]184085[/ATTACH]

Titus watching Mom get dinner , he is so well behaved he waits by the door .
[ATTACH=CONFIG]184087[/ATTACH]

Titus's quilted pillow
[ATTACH=CONFIG]184088[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-184067.jpe   attachment-184068.jpe   attachment-184069.jpe   attachment-184075.jpe   attachment-184079.jpe  

attachment-184081.jpe   attachment-184082.jpe