View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 09:54 AM
Grace MooreLinker

Originally Posted by MTS
Here's a link to ALL her free youtube videos:
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...nschamber&aq=f

You know, when the SSnetwork first came out a few years ago, they were charging a really high crazy price (I can't remember exactly but I think it was over $200 for a semester's membership) for access to specialized videos and lessons. And the site had problems - it was taking hours to download stuff, etc.

I think the technical problems have been fixed.

But now. after viewing all her freebies available on youtube, and really, really being able to take and learn from them - and see immediate results in my own work - I would consider the paid lessons when I get a bit more free time. NAYY.

And if you ever get a chance to see one of her quilts in person - grab it. Even if you have to drive a few hours out of your way to the museum in Paducah. The pictures - which are fabulous - don't even begin to convey the amazing, complex, never-ending details she puts on her quilts.

I'm glad the binding videos were helpful to you. ;-)
liked the videos for mitered corners, the best instructions I've seen. Boy typing is the pits for me I'm going through cataract removal surgeries, can't let it keep me off the computer ,so hope you can read what I want to say :thumbup: