Old 04-15-2011, 05:37 AM
Lori S

I would like to know if its a screen print. Knowing the weight is usefull as far as getting a feel for the shipping charges I always what to know the threshold for getting the cost per yard down on shipping. I never know if 5 yards is the threshold or is it 6 or 3.5 ( you get where I am going) Knowing the weight gives a bit of info for the thickness. Knowing the weight is a good starting place for comparative puposes. If one manufactures blender is significantly less weight ( 10 percent)than anothers , it would definately affect my buying decision.
As for thread count .. do all manufactures have the same guidlines as to how they count the threads? As in sheets some count two wrapped into a single , still as two, where as others count it as one. If they do all count threads the same it definately would make a difference. Particulary going into uncertain times with costs escallating , its important to know how the products are changing , and how to measure the product quality. It would be very reassuring to know that the $$$ paid is for the quality I expect.